Win a Fabulous Trip to Edinburgh in Our Cold Town Beer Competition
Cold Town Beer
We are delighted to be welcoming Cold Town Brewery to the Beers of Europe family, and we think they brew beers worth shouting about. Cold Town are rightly proud of they beers and the craft of brewing. To celebrate both their pride in their work and the LGBTQ+ family they named this beer Pride. They are proud to have contributed to Stonewall Scotland and they are delighted to be a part of Stonewall’s Diversity Champions Programme to ensure all LGBTQ+ staff are free to be themselves in their workplace.
Cold Town Pride is the brewery’s take on the popular helles lager, but to give it a Cold Town spin, there are additions of dark Munich malt which results in delectable brioche flavour. With an ABV of 5.1%, this amber beer is vegan friendly and contains malted barley. Cold Town lager is crisp, fresh and extremely sessionable! It is a refreshing brew (4%ABV), that does not sacrifice mouthfeel or flavour. Available as a mini keg, its just like having a draught pint at home. Absolutely perfect for those summer BBQs
Thanks to the awesome team and Cold Town, we have a simply amazing prize up for grabs right now! This stunning prize bundle includes:
- Two return tickets (standard class) to Edinburgh from anywhere in mainland UK,
- Overnight at The Rutland Apartments,
- Breakfast at The Huxley on the corner of Rutland Street and dinner at one of the following Edinburgh venues; McLarens on the Corner, The Huxley, Cold Town House, Copper Blossom or The Basement.
The Rutland Hotel and Apartments are located just a stone’s throw from Edinburgh Castle, putting you at the heart of the eclectic West End of the city.
Edinburgh is a magnificent location, with its medieval Old Town rubbing shoulders with the sleek and elegant Georgian new Town, complete with sculpted gardens and neoclassical architecture. Overlooking the city, looms Edinburgh Castle, the home of Scotland’s crown jewels and the famous Stone of Destiny, which was used in the coronation of Scottish kings and queens. Explore Arthur’s Seat, an imposing peak in Holyrood Park, admire the breathtaking views and fall in love with this incredible city.
How To Enter
Head on over to our Facebook page for full details on how to win this incredible prize! Click Here>>
Terms and Conditions
• This prize includes a case of Cold Town beer, two return tickets (standard class) to Edinburgh from anywhere in mainland UK, Overnight stay at The Rutland Apartments, breakfast at The Huxley on the corner of Rutland Street and dinner at one of the following Edinburgh venues; McLarens on the Corner, The Huxley, Cold Town House, Copper Blossom or The Basement.
• Ends 5pm 30th June 2022
• Entrants must be 18+
• Winner will be picked from Facebook followers at random
• Beers will be sent directly from Beers of Europe. Cold Town will be responsible for the remainder of the prize bundle. All queries relating to the overnight stay should be directed to Cold Town. Contact details will be provided upon confirmation of winner. Prize may need to be taken within a set timeframe depending upon accommodation availability.
• Prize must be claimed within 28 calendar days, failing which a new winner will be notified.
• UK P&P only.
• No cash alternative.
• This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook.